My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Is this little tractor worth 125.00? No Deck, no attachments.
Starts, runs, drives. It has an oil leak, maybe needs a new pan gasket??
Litttle smoke on startup, and then clears.

All input welcome, :thanku:

·
Registered
786 Posts
With out any attachments,unless you've got a use for it,I'd say no.I got a good running big-10 with deck for $100 and a good 416s for $180,delivered to my door!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can offer 75.00 and see what gives??? I have a B 207 with a few attachments, will they work on this simp?

·
Registered
171 Posts
i would pay that!
that would be cheap here?
cheers

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
If you cut your lawn with it one season you could scrap it for 40 and still be ahead...if you like it just buy it...

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
Well if it were mine and I am a nice guy, I would give it to you for Free. So now you can the guy that and see what he says. :sidelaugh

You never know he may be real dumb.:sidelaugh

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Considering it looks almost new and mower decks are fairly easy to find, I would say its well worth what he's asking. Just because someone else found a "bigten" delivered for $100 doesn't mean that's the going rate. He got a steal. I could get minimum $300+ for a good large frame around here.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK, It is mine. 100.00 I have to pick it up this week sometime.. Will post some better pics and update once it is home with me. I just could not pass on it, its too clean.

·
Super Moderator
35,885 Posts
Yep that is a nice looking tractor! Heck get a cart for behind it, clean it up and use it in parades and around the house. You'll get more than $100 worth of enjoyment out of it without mowing a blade of grass!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Guys. May not get to post new pics till after the weekend, but I will for sure. Anyone Know if I can use my AC B207 imps with it? I have a deck mid mount blade and plow. I would like to attach something to it and put her to work.
:thanku:

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Thanks Guys. May not get to post new pics till after the weekend, but I will for sure. Anyone Know if I can use my AC B207 imps with it? I have a deck mid mount blade and plow. I would like to attach something to it and put her to work.
:thanku:
Have you checked out simpletractors.com?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts