My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
A semi-retired senior cit
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an email today, and it had this unbelievable video attached, this is great you need to watch it, watch it closely is this a trick or is it real ???????

I don`t know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQtgpRWykH0

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Fake, its fake.

·
-
1,833 Posts
Hmm, doesn't seem like you'd be able to put enough spin and momentum on it to keep it spinning through the wood.

I'd expect it would just skip over and off the wood or stick.

Used to work in a planing mill and we'd throw saw blades into things after hours, never saw anything that'd lead me to believe that's possible...

Though now I'm tempted to try it this weekend. :)

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
That is 100% B.S. But wrestling on T.V. is very real. :sidelaugh

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Definately fake!!

·
Registered
552 Posts
My old IT guy was great at vid edit and would make tons of weird fake vids just to mess with people.My fav was a video of his newborn swearing!All he did was tape a ton of footage of his baby making noises until he got enough of the babys mouth opening and closing and he would swear into a mic in a wierd voice and edit it all together and it was very convincing. lolol

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
13,975 Posts
Hmmmm... He's NOT wearing any eye protection! What would happen if, say, that blade, rotating fast enough to cut through that 2x4, hit a knot and bounced back?!? Well, Johnny, THAT'S why you should ALWAYS wear eye protection when throwing your circular saw blades around with your friends in the back yard!
:ROF :ROF

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
the reaction of the other guys alone is totally fake

·
Registered
1,308 Posts

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
Hmmmm... He's NOT wearing any eye protection! What would happen if, say, that blade, rotating fast enough to cut through that 2x4, hit a knot and bounced back?!? Well, Johnny, THAT'S why you should ALWAYS wear eye protection when throwing your circular saw blades around with your friends in the back yard!
:ROF :ROF
If that happened the video would have been real funny than. :sidelaugh

·
5000 posts and climbing
5,454 Posts
Just my two cents here,there is no possible way that that could ever be done that way.

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
I was out last night and seen a shapely top heavy nice looking lady, and ask her real or fake. And she slapped me. :sidelaugh

·
5000 posts and climbing
5,454 Posts
I was out last night and seen a shapely top heavy nice looking lady, and ask her real or fake. And she slapped me. :sidelaugh
I wonder why ?:sidelaugh:sidelaugh

1 - 20 of 20 Posts