My Tractor Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
I guess Thursdays is when the dumpster gets emptied at the Toyota dealer --just heard the "CRASH" of more frames and metal being dumped in the roll off truck's dumpster..
Sounds like a bomb going off !..:eek:

If I were looking for a used truck,I think it would pay off to fly to AZ or some other desert location and try to buy a rust free one there,rather than pay top dollar here for a "southern truck"..there are several used car dealers that specialize in muscle cars and older trucks up here,that haul a dozen or more back from the southwest and they mark them up 100% or more ,and they sell,because people want rust free ones,and cant always afford to go get one themselves--shipping costs are expensive too..
No kidding. I wonder how much longer they will be doing that. Seeing as the 15 yr ext. warranty is over pretty soon. Interesting.

Definitely agree, it's not that expensive to travel when you factor in the added cost of a "clean" truck up north.

Sent from my E6810 using MyTractorForum Free App mobile app

·
Registered
199 Posts
Danco,

Here is a pic of my 2012 Ram (Contractor Special). It has 20500 miles. Not a scratch on it! It stays in my shop mostly because our car gets twice the gas mileage. I just don't use it much. I like everything about it, even though it is fairly basic but nice. It has the 4.7 engine which I wish was the 5.7. Empty, it performs very well but it has trouble pulling a heavy loaded trailer. A ton of fertilizer is about the limit if in hill country. Keep looking and I think you will find one like this.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Danco,

Here is a pic of my 2012 Ram (Contractor Special). It has 20500 miles. Not a scratch on it! It stays in my shop mostly because our car gets twice the gas mileage. I just don't use it much. I like everything about it, even though it is fairly basic but nice. It has the 4.7 engine which I wish was the 5.7. Empty, it performs very well but it has trouble pulling a heavy loaded trailer. A ton of fertilizer is about the limit if in hill country. Keep looking and I think you will find one like this.
Good looking truck!

41 - 43 of 43 Posts