21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Citizen of Earth
15,624 Posts
Reactions: MARK (LI)

·
Super Moderator
17,016 Posts
Ingersoll tractors are still being made by Eastman in Maine, just in very limited numbers. The price on them when I last checked was around $10,000 for the tractor with a mower deck. Mayberry's in northern NJ used to be a Case tractor dealer and still sells used models and also does service and repairs on them: Used Boats, Generators, and Equipment For Sale in New Jersey Near Philadelphia, Scranton, Allentown, PA and New York, NY - Mayberry's Sales and Service
Joe! Eastman went under within a few years of the owners skiing accident That left the owner a quadriplegic Eastmen is gone they sold there equipment line of Hover Mowers to Blue Bird and as stated on the 1st Page Central power distributors Has the assets of The Ingersoll Tractor Line There is no Production of the Ingersoll Garden tractor line (y)

Reactions: jancoe

·
Citizen of Earth
15,624 Posts
Joe! Eastman went under within a few years of the owners skiing accident That left the owner a quadriplegic Eastmen is gone they sold there equipment line of Hover Mowers to Blue Bird and as stated on the 1st Page Central power distributors Has the assets of The Ingersoll Tractor Line There is no Production of the Ingersoll Garden tractor line (y)
You've got more up to date info than I got. Sad to hear that they are totally gone. I noticed that the copyright dates on Eastman's website were 2009. Darn shame!

·
Registered
21 Posts
#9 8 d ago

ConnorBRoofKid said:
Case bought colt, Ingersoll bought the case lawn division that was once colt.
Yeah...but the purpose of this Forum is to discuss tractors...not management or their decisions

"Yeah...but the purpose of this Forum is to discuss tractors" RIGHT.
WOW
I think TV asked a good question for his own info.
Maybe he was doing research on a new Indy to see if they were still selling tractors or if parts are still being made
and he received good replies from the guys
Just wondering there no bad questions, right, sometimes just bad answers.

BIG

·
Citizen of Earth
15,624 Posts
#9 8 d ago

Yeah...but the purpose of this Forum is to discuss tractors...not management or their decisions

"Yeah...but the purpose of this Forum is to discuss tractors" RIGHT.
WOW
I think TV asked a good question for his own info.
Maybe he was doing research on a new Indy to see if they were still selling tractors or if parts are still being made
and he received good replies from the guys
Just wondering there no bad questions, right, sometimes just bad answers.

BIG
Hey! How did you get a picture of the inside of my head? That red bear gives me a lot of trouble some days......

Reactions: MARK (LI)

·
Registered
21 Posts
He bugs me too
I just want to learn all I can about Colt Case and the newer Ingersoll brand of equipment
The Indy's has way more wires and switches to deal with
You have to start from the beginning it's all history
Any question should be able to be asked that's why forums were built I think

BIG

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

Here is the evolution of the Colt/Case/Ingersoll line. The last photo is an official company rendering or maybe a prototype before they went under.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts