My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which is it?...the G..sounds like a garden tractor...and the rear wheels and tires are huge...and have 5 lugs...but the hydro trans looks pretty small...is it a garden tractor??...are there many attachments available??...any info on this mower would be really cool!..thanks

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
My understanding is that they only made them 1 year before reducing the frame and trans capabilities and started calling it a G110. A VERY capable tractor. It was indeed sold at Home Depot I think for around 4-5k.

·
Super Moderator
16,674 Posts
The G100 is Based on the Older GT275 It can Take as stated above
Manual lift Integral Hitch and any sleeve Hitch Implements
It also Can take Many of the same front attachments & rear attachments that a GT275 could
They Made a 46inch Dozer Blade for them
42inch Two stage Blower
30inch Belt driven PTO tiller
Power flow Bagger
The G100 had a cast iron front Axle where the GT275 had a steel front axle
The G100 Had a Tuff-torq K66 trans.
The G100 was replaced by the G110 ending the use of the GT275 Frame Because the G110 was on the same Frame as a L100 series tractor But it Had a K66 with frame reinforcement at the transaxle. The G110 was Really a Light Duty Garden Tractor compared to the G100.
:thThumbsU

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
The G100 is Based on the Older GT275 It can Take as stated above
Manual lift Integral Hitch and any sleeve Hitch Implements
It also Can take Many of the same front attachments & rear attachments that a GT275 could
They Made a 46inch Dozer Blade for them
42inch Two stage Blower
30inch Belt driven PTO tiller
Power flow Bagger
The G100 had a cast iron front Axle where the GT275 had a steel front axle
The G100 Had a Tuff-torq K66 trans.
The G100 was replaced by the G110 ending the use of the GT275 Frame Because the G110 was on the same Frame as a L100 series tractor But it Had a K66 with frame reinforcement at the transaxle. The G110 was Really a Light Duty Garden Tractor compared to the G100.
:thThumbsU
SGT, you never cease to amaze me with your knowledge of these little tractors. I've learned a lot from your posts and you helping others. :thanku: slkpk

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
SGT, you never cease to amaze me with your knowledge of these little tractors. I've learned a lot from your posts and you helping others. :thanku: slkpk
:ditto::ditto: :fing32:

·
Registered
914 Posts
Both had a Kohler Command.

The Scotts had a Kohler CV25S
G100 had a Kohler CV730

1 - 12 of 12 Posts