My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all those using an iPad to access MTF, are you using the app or the website? On my iPhone I use the app but I've got an iPad on order & didn't know what everyone else preferred to use? Thanks!

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
Super Moderator
13,359 Posts
For the most part I use the website unless I am posting pictures. The iPad on a wireless connection is fast enough to load everything quickly and it loads properly. Posting pictures from the iPad app is great though.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For the most part I use the website unless I am posting pictures. The iPad on a wireless connection is fast enough to load everything quickly and it loads properly. Posting pictures from the iPad app is great though.
Is posting pics from the app just easier on the iPad or is there another reason you prefer posting pics from the app instead of the website?

·
Super Moderator
13,359 Posts
Is posting pics from the app just easier on the iPad or is there another reason you prefer posting pics from the app instead of the website?
As far as I know there is no way to post pictures from the iPad to MTF via the website. But posting pictures from the app is super easy!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As far as I know there is no way to post pictures from the iPad to MTF via the website. But posting pictures from the app is super easy!
I had tried to post multiple pics in one post on MTF from my iPhone previously(before the MTF app came out) & it would only allow me to post 1 pic in the post. When I tried to add the second pic it would let me but it would change the first pic to whatever the second pic I added was, I thought I was doing something wrong.

I was able to post one pic per post from the MTF website from my iPhone though but it was time consuming; you're right the app does make it A LOT easier & the app allows you to post multiple pics per post.

·
Super Moderator
31,966 Posts
Well I use the iOS app on my ipod, and the android app on my tablet. I dont have a Ipad... so cant say on that, but on my bigger tablet I almost always check out MTF on the app. It does all I need, and more, and less annoying then the desktop site on a moble device.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts