My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I moved to a five acre property outside of town and have been learning country ways. I've enjoyed this forum to get information about specific equipment and how to repair it. I bought an old IH 444 to help get the back several acres of blackberries under control. I am looking for a rototiller to "adjust" some of the field with new cover. I came across a Muratori MA125 rototiller on Craigslist. My research didn't turn up a lot of information on the web from users but did get excellent response from US distributor and OEM in Italy. It looks like spares are available. In addition, Anna tracked down the build date for the example I looked at by serial number. (It was built in 1996.) I am impressed with Muratori product support, unfortunately did not end up with the rototiller. To help others with old Muratori equipment, here are the contacts.

For US support:
Cody Brown at Garton Tractor, Inc.
(209)632-3931 Work
(209)872-6337 Cell
[email protected]

For Muratori in Italy:
Anna Zirondelli
Ufficio Commerciale/Sales Department
MURATORI S.P.A.
PO. BOX 45
Via Pavarello 21- 21/ABC
I - 41051 Castelnuovo Rangone (Mo)
ITALY
Direct Ph.: ++390595330601
Fax: ++39059537259
E-mail [email protected]

Both sources provided (the same) Operator Guide (pretty general, MA series not mentioned explicitly) and excellent Parts Catalog.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts