My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to the group!
I am a new member here after recently dicovering my need for knowledge on garden tractors. I recently got my hands on a nice CASE 224 garden tractor for a great price and have been whipping it back into dependable service with the help of a few places on the web.
I have from time to time ran across threads from this forum in my searching, and this seems like another great resource for someone like me.
I live in the northern Kentucky area nd take care of 3/4 acre yard with vegetable garden and am looking to outfit the CASE to help with the plowing and tilling and other places in the yard/garden. NOt to mention that the past few years we have gotten quite a bit of snow here in the midwest. Snowthrowers are rare around here, mostly up north but I have a feeling that might change soon.
Really love my tractor, I was using a 96 murray and still do for trim work.
Just following rules here and making an introduction. Hope to meet some of you on the CASE/Ingersoll page...

·
Registered
146 Posts
First and foremost, The rules. Abuse of a case tractor is not allowed here [whipping], serious consequences will happen to you and you'll be sorry. We do have people that watch out for people like you. But really, it's an upgrade you'll be happy with. Welcome aboard, and good luck.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
:Welcome1: and it's nice to have a snowcaster when you need it. slkpk

·
Ingersoll Dealer
2,552 Posts
Welcome aboard ... pictures are in demand here.

First and foremost, The rules. Abuse of a case tractor is not allowed here [whipping], serious consequences will happen to you and you'll be sorry. We do have people that watch out for people like you. But really, it's an upgrade you'll be happy with. Welcome aboard, and good luck.
Tractor abuse is not well tolerated around these parts ... but putting your Case tractor hard to work like it was intended is well appreciated among this crew. Amazingly versatile little machines ...

Brian

·
Banned
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

No I don't plan on abusing her too much, but as far as mowers are concerned, I have never seen one put together as well as this one.

I like look of the low wheel case's, At first glance it looks like it was intended for just one use, mowing, but that's where the similarity ends. I have been scouring the threads both here and at the yahoo group and learning all I can to keep it running well and get the parts I need for the jobs i want to do with this machine.

Thanks again for the welcome and I hope to be spending a lot of time conversing and learning on this board.

·
Registered
690 Posts
howdy fellow 224 owner, and murray owner for that fact. I hear ya brotha, I love my 224, great machine. I can't wait to put it to work in the snow myself.

·
Banned
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks again for the warm welcome, I have read a lot of everyone's posts in the past few months, it's almost like meeting famous people, Thanks and hello to you all!!!

·
Banned
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey all, I put some pictures in an album in my profile, check them out if you like, I still have a lot of learning and work to do but I think I have a great start already.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts