My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,
I am 64 years old and have loved tractors since birth!!! I was born on an apple and peach orchard that my grand parents owned and spent much time there. In 1967 I joined the United States Air Force and was honorably discharged in 1971. I retired from General Electric in the year 2000 and a year later had a triple bypass heart surgery which has slowed me down some, but hasn't affected my love for tractors. I was brought up with the old John Deeres, Farmalls, Allis Chalmers, McCormics. All tractors are great!!! I now have a JD 4010, JD 955 with backhoe and front end loader, a New Holland 45 with loader, an Allis Chalmers WD-45, a JD model B, a JD 318 that looks like new that I have had for many years, a JD280Z zero turn mower, and a Scag zero turn mower. I love 'em all and am currently contemplating buying a Kubota L3800 with front end loader and backhoe equipment. Thanks

·
Administrator
21,332 Posts
Hello, Jkretz, and welcome to MTF. Nice array of equipment you have there. Please enjoy your visits here to the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts