My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello folks. I have a confession to make. After years of using craftsman mowers. Non propelled mowers to craftsman riders of my fathers. Then the last two 1 used at 15 years of service and my most recent that I bought new only 7 years old. I have turned green without envy to become a JD owner. My DYT 4000 with 275 hours requires an engine overhaul. I have bent push rods. I have decided to replace the mower.

I came across a John Deere LA145 with 18 hours of use for $1450 at Lowes. Being purchased at Lowes I get it as new under warranty and of course I bought the extended warranty. I will need to adjust the mower deck, but it runs like a champ.

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Glad you joined!
:wwp: If you need easy Picture help I am sure there are guys that have by-passed the Safety features, but to tell you how to do it is against MTF Forum Rules!:thThumbsU

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hello folks. I have a confession to make. After years of using craftsman mowers. Non propelled mowers to craftsman riders of my fathers. Then the last two 1 used at 15 years of service and my most recent that I bought new only 7 years old. I have turned green without envy to become a JD owner. My DYT 4000 with 275 hours requires an engine overhaul. I have bent push rods. I have decided to replace the mower.

I came across a John Deere LA145 with 18 hours of use for $1450 at Lowes. Being purchased at Lowes I get it as new under warranty and of course I bought the extended warranty. I will need to adjust the mower deck, but it runs like a champ.
I am not sure but I think once you are backing you can release it.

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
:MTF_wel: enjoy your stay. Be sure to check out the other forums too lots of good stuff here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks folks. I did not realize I broke a rule. I know I wrote much more that was not against rules. But I guess speaking Darwinism is against rules too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts