My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy, I found this forum looking for info to fix my KANGA 113. This is a mini skip loader similar to the dingo, etc. Made in Australia. Seems to have lost it's distributors so think I will need to be clever and do my own maintenance.
Have found some parts at CompactPower back east but they seem to be heading off with their own line of equipment. It is about 8 years old.

It runs on a hydraulic motor powered by a Honda CXV390 - which is the part I'm trying to get working at present. This machine has been good for my needs. I have a small four stall shed barn about 150 yards up the hill from my drive and need to get supplies and feed up and the muck down (yes it does role downhill, just needs to do so at a controlled speed). This device is the only thing I could find that fits through my stall doors. I have a few attachments - augers, buckets, trailer hitch and some custom lift platforms that make it quite useable - when it is running. Will post some pictures if any interest. Trust I will get some help posting to the correct sections - just be patient. I am a small animal vet so will try and reciprocate if I have the time and can answer the question.. Also a vet (navy and air force (slow learner)). Right now I am rebuilding the carb and simple as it seems I am sure I will have a question or two. Where would be the best section to post engine questions and later some hydraulic questions? Have enjoyed noodling through some of the threads on this site. Was a S. Dak farm kid many moons ago.

·
Administrator
21,252 Posts
I would suggest the small engine repair section would be appropriate. You might even put your hydraulics question in there for a start.

Good Luck, and welcome to MTF!

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Glad you joined!
:wwp: If you need easy Picture help
Be sure to Register for Your State!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts