My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have recently purchased a 7268 from a man in Indianpolis. It it is in excellent shape came with owners manual. Runs perfectly.

His name is Harold and he is in late 70s but was a Lawn Boy Technician for 45 years...he knows how to repair and all the nuances of LBs from late 60s to late 80s. Anywho he gets a fair amount of LBs and fixes and sells them out of his home. Drop me a PM if you want to get in touch with him.

He has a ever changing inventory but has what I thought are some standouts...a Internationl Cub LawnBoy engine Hood and grass chute in perfect condition. Also has 1970 All Electric 36 volt mower in excellent condition. He does not use a computer and is not on the internet. I found him with a listing on Craigs List that his neighbor posts for him...It shows 15 or 20 LBs all years models...but he will tell you that he moves the inventory.

Any way if anyone interested....give hime a call...he is a bit hard of hearing but really knows his stuff on LBs.

·
Administrator
21,252 Posts
Some good stuff there Bushmaster2010. Probably get some interest.

I took his phone number out and suggest folks contact you to get in touch with him.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
i've seen that gent's ads before,
i should contact him&
ask to learn some from him

1 - 4 of 4 Posts