My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
That's pretty cool. You can even get parts for 'custom' configs like my X320 w/ 42M deck.

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
I still like to pick up in the store, so my local parts guy and classic deere expert can ask me how I expect to get something to work without the other 3 parts I forgot.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I prefer the ride to the dealer. I always come home with more than I went to get!!!

I'm off today, another key for the LX and maybe another JD hat!! :thThumbsU

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
TORO has been doiong that also. I always look up my part # and have them with me when I go. My dealer loves me. Of course worked for him about 10 years ago.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I think this is a better parts site, which is also run by Deere:
http://jdparts.deere.com

This one has exploded parts diagrams along with pricing and availability at your local dealer.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I'd agree w/ going to the store. Especially since I pass it to/from work every day. **** near kills me - the temptation.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Just a heads up on the new parts site, for X540 owners. The air filters, both pre and paper, as of yesterday, have the wrong part numbers listed. The part numbers listed are for the air-cooled, not liquid-cooled engine. So best to confirm any part numbers before ordering.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Man, I wish they had this earlier. I thought I would have a good experience with a dealer that is why I opted to pick up at the dealer. But I had an experience that just left me wanting to stay from Deere B&M's for a bit. So long as I am not ordering parts that is.

·
JD318
990 Posts
This has been around quite awhile already....

·
Registered
873 Posts
Did not seem to be an overly in depth list of stuff you could get, at least not for my x520 i.e. replacement halogen bulbs

·
Registered
873 Posts
I still like to pick up in the store, so my local parts guy and classic deere expert can ask me how I expect to get something to work without the other 3 parts I forgot.
Me too :trink39:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts