My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm soon to be (hopefully) a case garden tractor owner with a lot of questions that I hope this forum can help me with.

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
Hi, I'm soon to be (hopefully) a case garden tractor owner with a lot of questions that I hope this forum can help me with.
Probably not but.............. with the right amount of cash incentive, some of us might try. :trink40:

Welcome to MTF.

·
Always Learning
2,158 Posts
He is joking, yes there a few case collectors on here who would love to spread their knowledge!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
He is joking, yes there a few case collectors on here who would love to spread their knowledge!
Rugg Carpet Cut ... CoooLLLLL ..

The neighbor kid came over last year with the wirdest looking lawn mower I had ever seen and wanted to know what it was. I did some research and discovered it was a Rugg Carpet Cut from the " 60's ". If I remember correctly it had 3 wheels and a steering wheel. The entire deck & engine moved up/down to adjust the cut height.

:trink40:

·
Wile E. Coyote
626 Posts
CaseGt welcome to the forum from another in PA. Feel free to ask any and all questions before and after your purchase. Unless the Case is free, then you may be on your own. :) But seriously, ask away. What part of PA are you from?

Pete

1 - 11 of 11 Posts