My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone ever wanted to own a Gravely 7.6, I put the ad in the for sale section, under the above title. Instant Gravely Collection. Did not know if it was OK to place ads here. Years of stuff, everything needed to start your own collection. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,939 Posts
If anyone ever wanted to own a Gravely 7.6, I put the ad in the for sale section, under the above title. Instant Gravely Collection. Did not know if it was OK to place ads here. Years of stuff, everything needed to start your own collection. Thanks.
We have a section for you to post items for sale in. You will find it here: http://www.mytractorforum.com/forum.php#shopping-mall please make sure to include your state in parenthesis in the title of the thread for example (PA).

·
Registered
810 Posts
The bad part about collections, in my opinion, is that the only people who value them are the people that already have one. I have spent more than your asking price for the collection I have, but I was not smart enough in the beginning to buy a collection like yours from the start. Hopefully someone will be smarter than me.

Nice collection!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The bad part about collections, in my opinion, is that the only people who value them are the people that already have one. I have spent more than your asking price for the collection I have, but I was not smart enough in the beginning to buy a collection like yours from the start. Hopefully someone will be smarter than me.

Nice collection!
Thanks. Open to offers.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts