My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who do or have owned them, can you get parts for them?

Or do you have to keep a parts mower for them?

How do they blow snow?

·
Ingersoll Dealer
2,552 Posts
New parts for the 3000 series and other Case/Ingersoll tractors remain plentiful and readily available.

https://salempwr.com/online-store/ingersoll/

The 3014's were available in Kohler Magnum Single or Vanguard twin engines. Both have great service support.

The 14hp does a nice job with the snow and a SB38 Ingersoll snowcaster. With only 14HP on tap, they won't be as fast about it as say a 4020, but they move a LOT of snow fast with a very durable, no fuss snowcaster.

Brian

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Brian, good info. I did find one YouTube of one blowing snow and it seemed to do a good job.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought a 3014 tonight with 240 hours. mechanically very sound; ran great. the guy seemed to take good care it.

The previous owner let it set out in the sun so it's pretty faded. He said it wasn't running when he got and he got it running has been using it for 5 years to blow snow

From the foot pedals and pads and tires and seat it looks like a legit 240 hours.

Has a really nice snowblower and a 44 inch deck and I got it for $700.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ingersoll 3014

Picture... Grandson thinks it is his. Needs some attention.

Attachments

·
Hemlock Case Guy
315 Posts
Re: Ingersoll 3014

Nice find!

What is your driveway surface?

They are tanks for a garden tractor and can push or pull more than most anything else, once set up right. Most all the Case/Ingersoll attachments will fit your tractor. Except for the 2 belt driven attachments you already have.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice find!

What is your driveway surface?

They are tanks for a garden tractor and can push or pull more than most anything else, once set up right. Most all the Case/Ingersoll attachments will fit your tractor. Except for the 2 belt driven attachments you already have.
Thanks.. I have a gravel driveway. My driveway isn't huge but it does sometimes get a huge drift in front of my garage.

·
Hemlock Case Guy
315 Posts
Thanks.. I have a gravel driveway. My driveway isn't huge but it does sometimes get a huge drift in front of my garage.
That makes it mostly easy to set up then. You can use chains or ag tires and as much weight as it takes for traction,

For gravel drives most of us weld a wider skid shoe to the existing one. You will want 2-3 inches wide and keep the shoe under the snow caster. That is what I have and I never throw gravel.

·
Registered
235 Posts
You can contact Dan White 810-348-6311 for 3014 used parts if you like. I have 250 pounds of weight per wheel on my tractor I totally eliminated tire spin. Just make sure you keep the weight on the wheel not the axle

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That makes it mostly easy to set up then. You can use chains or ag tires and as much weight as it takes for traction,

For gravel drives most of us weld a wider skid shoe to the existing one. You will want 2-3 inches wide and keep the shoe under the snow caster. That is what I have and I never throw gravel.
You can contact Dan White 810-348-6311 for 3014 used parts if you like. I have 250 pounds of weight per wheel on my tractor I totally eliminated tire spin. Just make sure you keep the weight on the wheel not the axle
Thanks for the info guys. I pretty much bought it and stuck it in the barn. Never had time to service it properly so never put the deck on it.

I have run it a few times. I can't believe in another month I will be getting it out to service it for use this winter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts