My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saying hello and planning on picking your brains for some info if you guys don't mind. Thanks in advance for putting up with my stupidity and ignorance on tractors, but I'm here to learn. Thanks for reading and have a good day.

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Can't help on the rain, but send me some White Castles and I will do what I can!
Glad you joined!
:wwp: If you need easy Picture help
Be sure to Register for Your State!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! We just recently got a White Castle around my neck of the woods. In my youth, whenever I went to Indianapolis we would grab a 30 pack othem lil burgers, they even came in a little cardboard suitcase. As tastey as they are, BOY did they stink up the truck on the way home!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm new to the forum and was instructed by email to make an introduction. I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I'll say hi! My husband and I mow about seven acres. Our main mowers are a Kubota 30hp with a 7' Woods mower and a 24hp Kohler Simplicity Legacy We also have a JD LX288 and a classic JD 318. I joined because I was hoping to get help with a problem on the Simplicity. When I start it, I can't let off the brake without it stalling. We recently replaced the safety switch actuated by the brake pedal. It worked for a while and now it's acting up again. Any ideas? Thanks from Michigan!

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
I'm new to the forum and was instructed by email to make an introduction. I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I'll say hi! My husband and I mow about seven acres. Our main mowers are a Kubota 30hp with a 7' Woods mower and a 24hp Kohler Simplicity Legacy We also have a JD LX288 and a classic JD 318. I joined because I was hoping to get help with a problem on the Simplicity. When I start it, I can't let off the brake without it stalling. We recently replaced the safety switch actuated by the brake pedal. It worked for a while and now it's acting up again. Any ideas? Thanks from Michigan!

Welcome ecrtwright, nice to have you aboard as well and when you are able to, visit our Simplicity Forum and post your question there as it will get more direct exposure to the guys in the know on these machines :fing32:.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts