My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some time yesterday and today to clean and organize my one side of the basement work area. Tired of tripping over everything and not having enough light. The desk by the craftsman stool is on wheels and can be rolled out to allow the welding table to be closer to the lights.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Always looks so pretty when you first clean it up!
Not really sure about welding in an enclosed area like a basement, though. What do you use for fume extraction?

·
Super Moderator
29,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally pulled the old wood stove lines out between the shed and the house, so I reclaimed a corner of the shed where the pipes had been pulled back to. Was able to put the tiller in there so it was out of the way of the 322 with the loader. Now can put both 322's in the shed with attachments without angling them.

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
That floor looks like one big ugly mess.
Best weld booth I have ever used was an open top enclosed table with a fan that sucked the fumes out under the table and out a exterior wall. Did not have to look threw or breath the funes that way. It was designed by a retired welding shop owner.

·
Super Moderator
29,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That floor looks like one big ugly mess.
Best weld booth I have ever used was an open top enclosed table with a fan that sucked the fumes out under the table and out a exterior wall. Did not have to look threw or breath the funes that way. It was designed by a retired welding shop owner.
Shed is a dirt floor with some pavers on a small area for my attachments to sit on. Here's a wider shot:

·
Kish JD 318/420/430
3,878 Posts
Ah, that's why you posted about the two 430 and gear in the Craigslist area, you got room to expand the HERD!:unsure: ;):ROFLMAO::devilish:

·
Super Moderator
29,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope, just trying to get my attachment row in order. Still have a blade and mower deck in the basement of the house too! Probably take a few things to plow day next year to sell.

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Shed is a dirt floor with some pavers on a small area for my attachments to sit on. Here's a wider shot:

View attachment 2457922
Nope, just trying to get my attachment row in order. Still have a blade and mower deck in the basement of the house too! Probably take a few things to plow day next year to sell.
Looks a whole lot better with equipment sitting on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts