My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iMatch seems great, but when not in use it bounces around, is noisy, and seems to rub pretty hard against the tires. I see an s-shaped metal hook in the back, which looks bent. However, even if this wasn't bent I don't see how it could hook under the top link. My question: is there a way to secure the iMatch when not in use? For reference, I have a 2016 model year 2032 Tractor. Thanks.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Doug,

If the Imatch is swinging around on you then you need to adjust the limiters to keep this from happening. Without seeing your 3pt hitch I can't tell you which links to work with specifically. However, the most common method for controlling the width of the 3pt hitch lower arms is either large turnbuckles on the lower arms closest to the tractor, or chains which cross from one lower arm to the other. Attachments and the lower arms should NEVER be making contact with the tires or anything not directly attached to the 3pt hitch.

The hook your referring to will be the storage hook for the upper arm/link of the hitch. When not being used keep the hook snapped up into the clip on the tractor which keeps the hook from flopping around. When there is nothing attached to the 3pt arms then pull the hook down and put the upper arm in it.

Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts