My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I was catmando in a former life.

I'm old enough to retire so I did. Grew up on a farm. But they changed equipment so much that I don't think I know much about it anymore.

Retired last year from working as an engineer at a sewage treatment plant. That was a fun place lots of big and little equipment, to fix, improve, or replace. :14_6_5:

I have a 1975 16 hp MTD, and a newly acquired NH TC24d. Was looking at the TC18, loving wife said are you sure that will be big enough for you? :congrats:

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
:Welcome: , Carl. Your wife sounds very wise!

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
:Welcome: back Carl :trink39:

·
Banned
1,271 Posts
"Retired last year from working as an engineer at a sewage treatment plant. That was a fun place lots of big and little equipment, to fix, improve, or replace."

I guess I probably would be the only one to immediately produce this less than attractive mental picture :fing20:

Just wait and see what you end up doing after you retire for the 3rd time, then again maybe you did it right the first time!! :trink39:

·
Banned
109 Posts
Hi Carl,
Ima glad you are abacka. Ima retired too. Hope you have as much fun here as I’m having.:)

·
Anything With Wheels
9,834 Posts
Welcome To Our New Home Catmando err I mean Carl

I'm looking forward to you sharing some of your experiences with your NH TC24 :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts