My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tractor fan
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Just purchased a 1967 Sear Suburban Super 12 and couldn't be happier. She isn't much to look at rite now but in time I'll turn her around. Also wanted to compliment so many of you on the photos I've seen and discussions I've read thus far. Truly a great bunch of guys & gals alike. Until my next post take care all. Dave in Oxnard Ca.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome dj170513. Sounds like your tractor has found a good home. Thanks for the pic. Be sure and keep us in the loop.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:trink39:glad to have ya!

·
4K Poster!!!
4,504 Posts
:MTF_wel2:

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
:MTF_wel::wwp:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hey Dave, glad you like the tractor! When you picked it up the other day I forgot to give you the belt(for the starter/generator.) I'll set it aside for you. I also found the tail light housing for it, but it doesent have a lens. I may have one that I can give you. When You're in the area, or if you have any questions stop by, or give me a call. Thx, Litz (Larry Littsen)

·
Tractor fan
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Thank you Larry for helping me get started. If you don’t mind please do set aside the belt and tail light housing. Let me know when it’s convenient for you and I’ll stop by and get it. Also everyone, please be patient with me I don’t quite have all the ends and out of this site down yet. It’s a big place and it will take sometime before I get a handle on how to navigate and respond to post and threads. Until next time take care all. :) Dave in Oxnard, Ca.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts