My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!
I'm Curt and I've never done any forum stuff before,I'm a mechanic and fabricator,when I find a decent picture I'll try to upload it.
Anyway I inherited a 2005 JD X475 with a 54c mower deck,been looking for attachments and not finding much for it,went to the dealer and got a real scare on pricing,are these tractors any good? (mine has 50 hrs,I did the first service on it),anyway I've got 2 acres of lawn in snow country and could use some advice on a grass bagger and snowblower!
Thanks,Curt

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us. Yes that is a good tractor.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Curt

Be sure and check out our Lawn and Garden Tractors By Brand / John Deere Forum here: http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12
:MTF_wel: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Registered
535 Posts
:Welcome1: Enjoy the site.

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
Welcome!
Keep looking. Lots of good stuff for an x475 out there. Just be patient. Enjoy the forum and the tractor.

·
Ratchet Jaw old Member
10,400 Posts
Hey Curt , welcome aboard the MTF , happy to have you with us. Im anxious to see the x475:Welcome1: :fing32:

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
:MTF_wel: Curt !, nice to have you aboard here and yes, you got a great tractor there, and yes, unfortunatley, the attachments are a bit pricey :fing32:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hi Curt

I had a 2005 X475. I had it for 3 yrs and 180 hrs and not a single problem. They are truely a super garden tractor. I had the 3pt hitch on mine and the front quick hitch and 54" blade. You can often find the front hitches and blades second hand. The snowblower requires the same front hitch. Really nice machine. Congratulations.

Brian

1 - 13 of 13 Posts