My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple pictures of the Mustang. It's a '69 grande coupe. Fresh 351W EFI, 4 wheel discs, rack and pinion conversion, '91 AOD (you know built to actually drive)and I'm the second owner. I bought it from the first owner in San Diego Ca when I was stationed out there about 10 years ago. Tought some of you would enjoy this.

This was easy......now for the Garden Tractor resto......lol

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
Thats really nice sg69 thanks for sharing :fing32:

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Gorgeous 69, I know a guy with a 70 Mach 1 with the 351c and a 4spd. His is no where near is nice is yours.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice car it looks like it has Grande stripes on it. whats in the interior is it the deluxe grande interiour

My first car I had on the road was a 1969 Mustang Grande that I Installed a 390 and a C6 out of a Cougar

Are those origanal shock towers they look perfect I am From New York we never have shock towers that nice

I grew up with mustangs

·
16,824 Posts
Nice lookig ride..."muscle cars" were my thing years ago--before it became a collectors dream.....

I either want to get a:
1968 Z-28 Camero (302 w/ the two fours option) Blue w/ white stripes

or

1968 Beep-Beep!! Bright yellow.....

Before my toes turn up for the last time...:thThumbsU

glenn

·
Ratchet Jaw old Member
10,400 Posts
sg69, last week end I watched a show ,I think it was on SPEED channel. They literally removed the strut/shock towers and replaced suspension with a after market cross member and suspension. They used a old cougar, it would be great to get rid of those shock towers, The room it made for larger engine was awesome.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
That is a beauty of a Mustang. :fing32:

In high school, my best friend and I had a '73 Mach I with the 351C, 4BBL, and the 3 speed FMX transmission. That baby would flat out fly. We both loved that car. Shame we had to sell it to go to school.

I'll have another one day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts