My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody want to trade for 3 M's and a Suzuki Toro in various states of running and/or for parts? I just have no interest in these mowers anymore. I would be willing to meet someone who lives within a few hours of me to trade for some mowers in the F, E or D600 series. Maybe a D400 bricktop in the mix. Thanks.

·
Lifetime Lawn Guy
1,426 Posts
I have a 10590 M myself with some kind of goveneor problems (hunting, can't find the problem). What condition is the motor on yours in? running or not? Any chance you may want to pull the motor and ship? Also looking for a left side handle, just the silver aluminium part, as mine is bent and dosn't want to straighten well.

Let me know if you have any interest, thanks!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not into shipping these. I mowed with the 10590 yesterday after cleaning and regapping the coil. The 1991 M21ZMRD runs but the rear axel and trans mission are in pieces (it came that way). I was going to make a pusher out of it. I have another (I can't remember model) that was in a garage fire and the upper handle is melted. The engine ran fine before the fire so it should be good for engine and transmission parts. The Toro is a 1985 20581. It ran last year but needs some carb work and the deck is rough.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts