My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Off Hiatus.
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for setting up this new site!!!
I just don't like tractor point as much, it seems quite a bit different, and i was honestly getting way too much work done. Looks like now that the site is back up and running, a lot more people will get a lot less junk mail (please note, i send out farmers insurance junk mail, hopefully this job is going to be over in about a week)

Thanks all!

kc (nicole)
 

·
Citizen of Earth
Joined
·
15,442 Posts
I'm glad you found us KC. Welcome! Any new adventures?
 

·
Retired Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,460 Posts
:Welcome: kubotachick Im glad you made it. We still dont know what happen but were happy we have something new back.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
32,057 Posts
kubotachick said:
Thanks for setting up this new site!!!
I just don't like tractor point as much, it seems quite a bit different, and i was honestly getting way too much work done. Looks like now that the site is back up and running, a lot more people will get a lot less junk mail (please note, i send out farmers insurance junk mail, hopefully this job is going to be over in about a week)

Thanks all!

kc (nicole)
Glad to see you made it KC!!

oh and REALY time to get a new camera!!! :D
 

·
Off Hiatus.
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm, still recovering from the great corn truck fiasco, and oh yeah, seems like neither place i worked last year wants to hire me back, the lawn care place is going bankrupt and the nursery thinks i'm too controversial. Oh well, looks like i'm gonna have to get a real job.
 

·
m-ODD-r8r
Joined
·
2,357 Posts
Hey KC!

Glad you made it back into the fold.

Keep us posted on the job-quest.

Angel
 

·
Off Hiatus.
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
about the camera, i've got the one, but it takes such big pictures and you know there is a limit for the little picture so i had to save it into a smaller picture format and it made it look crummy. I'll get around to fixing that after i get some work done here, these insurance quotes aren't going to write themselves...

I missed ya'll, its nice to be back
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,037 Posts
:Welcome: back kc... Seems so long ago since the corn dog incident ROF
 

·
Off Hiatus.
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think maybe i want to get this camera problem fixed first...who knows what it will look like otherwise...and please note...my avatar (what the **** is that anyways?) is NOT me...just some wierdo...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,313 Posts
kubotachick said:
Thanks for setting up this new site!!!
I just don't like tractor point as much, it seems quite a bit different, and i was honestly getting way too much work done. Looks like now that the site is back up and running, a lot more people will get a lot less junk mail (please note, i send out farmers insurance junk mail, hopefully this job is going to be over in about a week)

Thanks all!

kc (nicole)
Glad you made it- not sure if my message about here got to you through tractorpoint.....its got its strong points -but its a slow moving site not much activity

Ducati
 

·
m-ODD-r8r
Joined
·
2,357 Posts
kubotachick said:
...my avatar (what the **** is that anyways?) is NOT me...just some wierdo...
What happened to your "Curling Iron Karaoke" avatar? That was a hoot!
 

·
Member Extraordinaire - Deceased March 2017
Joined
·
3,101 Posts
I doubt that you will ever go unoticed KC...and welcome back, i sure missed your posts and humor. :trink39:

Durwood
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
:00000031: :dogrun:

Hey KC :Welcome: back:

Long time no see.

You can still email me directly if you wish.

Bob
 

·
Off Hiatus.
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes, i guess that curling iron one was pretty good...i'll have to work on a newer one though, that one was kind of old...and i tried to put it as my avatar but it said it was too big or something....oh well...i'll keep trying.

and whoever wants private correspondence, thats fine too...keep my posted (and it prevents me from having to lick envelopes)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,271 Posts
kubotachick said:
yes, i guess that curling iron one was pretty good...i'll have to work on a newer one though, that one was kind of old...and i tried to put it as my avatar but it said it was too big or something....oh well...i'll keep trying.

and whoever wants private correspondence, thats fine too...keep my posted (and it prevents me from having to lick envelopes)

KC, with that avitar I'm glad that you clarified/limited the licking to just the envelopes!! What are you thinking friend? :fing20:
 

·
Off Hiatus.
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ehhh, who looks at those avatars anyways? I thought this one that i have now isn't that bad, i'm sure my sister would be pretty mad if she found out that her picture is all over the tractor site...

I'll work on getting that nude...i mean new avatar
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top