My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum but not to the garden tractor hobby. I have been collecting for years now. I'm looking for garden tractors that where made in Pennsylvania. Mostly in Lancaster county. Such garden tractors as Fimaco 58s, Strunk chipmunks, Mellinger garden spots and planet jrs. I'm also looking for pretty much anything that Strunk made, such as lawn mowers, lawn tractors, pumps generator, chainsaws, signs and mini bulldozers. I'm also looking Lancaster Pump chainsaws and related items. Some other tractors and equipment items I'm looking for mowett mustangs, Hiller Yard hands, Mity Mule tractors, Snapping turtle riding mowers, Mast push mowers, Lectro push mowers and antique chainsaws. If you have anything your looking to sell you can email me. If you have an of these tractors and are just looking for information send me a message and ill tell you what i know. This hobbies not just about collecting its about helping people, meeting new people and teachers people about history.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts