My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,510 Posts
Yes it been down for me for a few days

·
1,124 Posts
Their server crashed, apparently right in the middle of when they were transferring files into a new server. They are hoping to be up and running soon.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
ouch. Didn't they have a big crash once before?

·
1,124 Posts
No, that was the IH Cub Cadet forum that had the major crash, which was back in 2003 I think. http://www.ihcubcadet.com/cgi-bin/discus/discus.pl

From what I have been reading on a couple of other forums, Geezer has been posting that the IH Registry suffered a major crash and they don't know if they can get it back or not. I do know they were working on moving things to another server, so hopefully they can be back up and running on another server/forum.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
ya, I hope so.... there's not too many cub sites around.

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
such shameless plugs... :) :)

·
Small Engine Tech
1,481 Posts
Last word from friends of mine on the registry is 2 weeks till the new site's launch. That is if all goes to plan. Remember the guys running the site have full time jobs and do this in thier spare time. If your on facebook, one of the registry members set up a facebook page and you can also chat with other registry members over on the redpower forums ect. The registry will rise again, but it will be very different as they are changing format with new site. It was in the works when the server crashed, just didnt get done in time and the crash doubled the workload. Keep your fingers crossed! Cheers Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts