1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
I would like to have that in the winter with a blower or blade. slkpk

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Might be ok for rough work but look at how much it tears the driveway up when turning, i get around this on excavators using the bucket to lift and turn. This setup would destroy turf in no time.

As for snow it would be great for deep snow but when it comes to ice in my experience tracks do not perform, I base this on a demo track ATV unit, chains on turf tire or a tire with lugs that are not deep works best.

·
Mr. Picky
58 Posts
That custom made chipper in the second video looks pretty handy.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I LIKE IT!
I could see where it could be useful. I like the chipper, but a good bucket or blade would be best.

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,671 Posts
Must be a PITA to get the mid mount mower to work.:ROF

On a more serious note, you wouldn't catch me stuffing my hand down that chipper chute!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
we have a lot of fence lines we get stuck in the soup last year a surveyor had a tracked ATV it never missed a step. it would be great with a post hole auger on the front

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
its just cool to marvel at other peoples hard word and craftsmanship.

·
A semi-retired senior cit
2,132 Posts
Chipper feed tub is to narrow, would work better if it had a larger opening, be easier to feed. Nice workmen ship tho. No room for a mower deck.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Would love that to groom some snow this winter...that boy seems awfully young to be driving that thing with the moving parts all up on like that.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts