My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
A semi-retired senior cit
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just checking out some deals, I found this. 3 pulling options in 1! Hitch ball, clevis pin mount and a tow hook all in one, always at the ready. Just rotate the draw bar for the function you need. No lugging extra attachments with this all-in-one design! Also has a loop that is welded to receiver tube, that bolts to your hitch plate, most likely used for safety chains.

Receiver attaches to all ATVs and lawn tractors with factory hitches that accept a trailer ball. Receiver accepts 2" square draw bars. Rugged powder-coated steel. Includes bolt-on receiver, draw bar, 5/8" pin and hardware. Measures 12 1/2 x 6 x 5 1/2"h., weighs 12 lbs.

It even come with your choice of a 1-7/8" ball or 2" ball. Some tractor you need a little more distant back from you tractor tires and something like this can get that trailer tongue farther away from them. Not a bad deal for $29.97, here`s a link.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/atv-3-way-hitch.aspx?a=516503

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
A lot of ATVs allow very little in so far as tongue weight and putting something like that so far out multiplies the weight and force applied to the original ATV mount point.

Many lawn tractors have very flimsy stamped metal clevis hitches that would bend under the additional forces that can apply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts