My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--- John Deere Garden Tractor from 2006 --- - $2645 (indianapolis)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-08-19, 6:56PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what i have 2006 X728 4x4 power steering, cruise control, tilt wheel, it has a 27 hp v-twin liquid cooled motor with i-torque .i ordered this special with everything i got a full hard cab with heat that will blow you out , an overhead console with cd player,defroster and lighted switch panel, ipod hook-up,

*Dimensions & Tires:
Wheelbase: 55.7 inches [141 cm]
Weight: 955 lbs [433 kg]
Front tire: 18x8.5-10
Rear tire: 26x12-12

--- John Deere Garden Tractor from 2006 ---
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/for/1908306854.html

·
Registered
289 Posts
I bet he meant $12,645...
Lets see how long it takes him to fix that!

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Its a scam that has been going around for quite a while now. If one responds to the ad, they will get a response that the tractor is packed awaiting shipment and it can be yours if you wire the money. And no, the seller will not let you look at the tractor prior to purchase.

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
13,975 Posts
But if you SEND him YOUR money it will help him bring his dead uncle the King of Botsowaniavania home for his crucial medical treatment that he needs because his wife's estate was left in trust after they both died and he needs YOUR help (ESPECIALLY YOU who he picked with the help of divine providence) to get that money back into his/your country!!

I LOVE those ones!
:sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
But wait! There's more! If you call in the next sixty seconds.......

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
I just bought one hope it comes soon.

Unbelieveable service! I just had to give him my SS# and my checking account number, he said he would do the rest-

Can't wait! :thThumbsU

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
Oh Boy I am going to wire him the money to his home in Nigeria as fast as I can. Not going to let this one slip way. Oh Boy Oh Boy today is my day. I will post pictures as soon as I get it.

·
Banned
1,879 Posts
How can you guys claim it ? I sent the money weeks ago.:biglaugh:

·
Enginerd - DieselDork
792 Posts
But wait! There's more! If you call in the next sixty seconds.......
There was a Gravely walk-behind tractor like the one in your sig a couple of weeks ago on the indy craigslist. It seemed to be real, though!

·
Certified Master Tinkerer
3,045 Posts
Looks like he has it for sale in Phoenix also!! :fing20:

CLICK HERE
Now its in Los Angeles too! Dang it - I was just in San Diego yesterday, I could have picked it up and driven it home :fing20: :trink40: :greendr: :drunkie:

·
the "AWOL member"
4,954 Posts
We're to late guys either that or someone here already beat us to it the ad is gone! If one of us got it please post some pics when you get it home!:fing32:........:sidelaugh:sidelaugh

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
Sorry guys I flagged it :)

·
Certified Master Tinkerer
3,045 Posts
Sorry guys I flagged it :)
Me too :fing32: As stupid as it seems to us there's somebody who doesn't know any better and gets taken. Otherwise you wouldn't keep seeing this stupid "stuff" on CL. I almost had great deals on a 59 Coupe DeVille and a 67 GTO, all I had to do was wire $10K to Germany.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts