My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,553 Posts
You might have seen this before, but for those who haven't here's a quick link you might enjoy and maybe answer some questions. PJ

http://home.att.net/~jmsmith45/identify.htm
Identifying Old Ford Tractors

Moderator, Seeing how this could benefit everyone, could this be put in a sticky? PJ
Sure will, John Smith has been around for a long time and is one of, if not the best, informative Site on the web.:fing32:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure will, John Smith has been around for a long time and is one of, if not the best, informative Site on the web.:fing32:
Thanks Ken! I think it,s one of the nicest displays I've seen. He did a great job creating it. PJ

·
mikesrc
12 Posts
Man I love it when the info comes together. Best site I've seen. Q does the rear wheel bolt pattern interchange from 8N to 800? Can get extras until I rebuild my 800 hoops. Got the tractor from the guy I bought my place from. Rusted around the valve holes. I know tires are different size, are bolt pattern the same? Thank you for any help. Mike Okay, Went back to the ID site and answered the question there. A million thanks and kudos to the genius of old guys. Mike

·
Retired - Veteran Mod
6,791 Posts
Yes. You can take 8N rear tires/wheels and put them on an 800 (and vice versa)... assuming that the 800 tires will fit under the 8N's fenders... LOL.

But yes. Wheel diameter and bolt pattern are the same (ditto for the older {i.e. TO20, TO30 and TO35}, anyway, Fergusons/Massey-Fergusons).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts