My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GO TIGERS!
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went with the Amsoil, Iced it while it drained...

Attachments

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Paste better than the ICE liquid? I have the liquid in spray.:dunno:

·
GO TIGERS!
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paste better than the ICE liquid? I have the liquid in spray.:dunno:
Don't know, found a deal on the paste. Found it really easy to use!

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
6,104 Posts
What a shame to have to sit there all shiny in your garage with those dusty tire treads.

Looking good. I'm sure the insides and outsides of your JD will all be plenty slippery for their assigned tasks.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I bought some turtle wax ice in the liquid form this afternoon and used it on my X340. It was really easy to use and quick. Left a great shine even after using regular wax just a week ago. I'm really impressed with it

·
GO TIGERS!
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, enough is enough! We've had over 2" of rain yesterday and today, more expected tomorrow. I appreciate the benefits of a slow soaking rain, many would love to have it. But all day Saturday and Sunday!

I have Iced everthing in sight! The mower deck, the trailer, HostaBabe...

Attachments

·
GO TIGERS!
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have used ICE since 2006 on my Dodge Ram pickup....have an '08 now. Truck looks like new. Use it on my X734 and it looks new too. Another great thing about it, is you can you it on the black trim too, and it doesn't turn white like most paste waxes do. I use the liquid. I got the idea from a guy who also had a Dodge Ram, and his always looked "showroom" new.

Fadz

·
Proud JD Owner
1,740 Posts
Looks GOOD! I might have to give that stuff a go. I like Amsoil in my Deere too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts