My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It got it. This is the next reality TV show.

·
an effin canadian
549 Posts
i agree...put the pipe down, your family has some letters they'd like to read to you.

·
JD RULES
1,026 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
To be filmed Aug 10 thru 17,between Buffalo and Ashford Hollow NY..Need 13 workers to install and remove tire chains as snowfall requires.

·
Registered
5,509 Posts
Hey, they do mow the overland sections of snowmobile and ski trails around here. They could use a seaweed harvester like this for the shallow lake sections. Where do I sign up?

·
Registered
12,406 Posts
"...while Alex struggles with the town plow berm at the side of the road, 42' up the driveway Hugh "The Polar Bear" Rowland is into some 7" deep powder laid down over a coating of sleet. 'This @$&*@!'n ice is $^*#@'n me up bigtime!' Meanwhile Lisa Kelly is warm and comfey inside the house cuddling with Hydro "The Storm King" Harold by the woodstove...'"

·
15,000 +posts!
20,401 Posts
Mmmm..Lisa.:wwp: :bellyemot :eck21:
.I wondered how long it would be before they added a woman driver to the show..to increase drama,and hopefully increase female audiance participation..no one cares much if one of the grizzly guys go through the ice or crash,but when sweet Lisa is in danger,OHHHHH NOOOO!..:eek:..

...I wonder which trucker will try to put the moves on her first??..any bets??.Cmon,its COLD up there!!..you KNOW one of them will try snuggling up to her in this seasons show line ups!..:D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Biguugly, Chains in Buffalo in August??:snowing: Not happening !!:praying: Better have them on, at Thankgiving though. Anything can happen then.
John

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
I heard the next thing they are going to do is put Jesse James on the ice road, He has a eighteen wheeler with 12 foot tall tires, 2 million horse power engines and nitrous oxide injection. He's going to go from cold foot to dead horse then to prudeau bay with Hughe Alex and Lisa's trucks on the back of his. Before a bottle of urine can freeze that was left on the bumper.
Now that's a reality show! Ed

·
I'll never get to 10,000
5,177 Posts
I still think "Pimp My Mower" would be a bigger draw.:drunkie:
:hide:

·
Super Moderator
31,814 Posts
"...while Alex struggles with the town plow berm at the side of the road, 42' up the driveway Hugh "The Polar Bear" Rowland is into some 7" deep powder laid down over a coating of sleet. 'This @$&*@!'n ice is $^*#@'n me up bigtime!' Meanwhile Lisa Kelly is warm and comfey inside the house cuddling with Hydro "The Storm King" Harold by the woodstove...'"

:ROF :ROF :ROF

And I agree... that Lisa seems like a lot of fun. :D

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
Ok .. I gotta ask ..First HH and now you .. who the heck is this Lisa ?? :ROF
NEVERMIND :ROF I answered my own question by checking out the Ice Road Trucker Site

I did not know a new season started .. But I will surely be watching now !!

I even stole a photo of her from the site ..

And the 2nd photo is of her with HH by the wood stove !! :ROF

Attachments

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 30 Posts