My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,662 Posts
stladrill I think Your Going to have to re-think the name of your X300 from X366SE to X366 Super Mini Sub Compact:thThumbsU

·
Registered
989 Posts
Fine video!

Why are you planning to change out the wood panels? Is it to lower the weight to make the cab easier to take off?

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Steph,

Fabulous video and what a Monster Tractor! I Love the entire setup you have and if I had your skills I would have bought the X3 myself. From what I see that Beast can do everything mine does. Thank you for taking the time to share your gift of fabrication with us, Lord knows I've learned a lot from you. :trink39::trink39::trink39:

·
Run ahead of the pack
9,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
stladrill I think Your Going to have to re-think the name of your X300 from X366SE to X366 Super Mini Sub Compact:thThumbsU
LOL :thThumbsU

Fine video!

Why are you planning to change out the wood panels? Is it to lower the weight to make the cab easier to take off?
It's for durability purpose again the element, snow, rain etc...

Steph,

Fabulous video and what a Monster Tractor! I Love the entire setup you have and if I had your skills I would have bought the X3 myself. From what I see that Beast can do everything mine does. Thank you for taking the time to share your gift of fabrication with us, Lord knows I've learned a lot from you. :trink39::trink39::trink39:
:thanku: for the kind words, it's appreciated. :trink39::trink39::trink39:

·
Premium Member
9,753 Posts
:fing32: :fing32:

·
Registered
136 Posts
hard to believe that your tractor started out as the same thing I have parked in my garage right now. Looking Good!

·
Run ahead of the pack
9,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:fing32: :fing32:
hard to believe that your tractor started out as the same thing I have parked in my garage right now. Looking Good!
I've been looking at your cab and if it was me I would leave it alone as far as replacing the wood with metal.

If some of the wood starts getting bad just replace it with wood as it needs it.

You have a very unique cab, like an old painting, don't change it.

Rob
:thanku: Folks :fing32:

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Looking good as usual. You definitely have a one of a kind tractor that other people would love to have. :fing32: :fing32:

·
Which one's Pink?
413 Posts
Very nice craftsmanship stladrill. :thanku: for sharing your work.

Mowin' Man :trink39:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
just WOW! Speechless here

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.