My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tractor addict
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/grd/1950609911.html

are these for a sears suburban? if so I scored good, if not I got to igure something out...

I hope they are so I can either give or sell Austin the blower and keep the blade for work at my parents, would definatly like it for this winter.

Any ideas if it is for a suburban, or atleast the blade?

:thanku:

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Looks like both are for the smaller Custom series. Roger
Yea, they should have piece that slides into the frame. We had a blade like that on a Sears Custom 7.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Call the ad and see if he can find model numbers.

·
Tractor addict
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got a response from him, he asked for a picture to see my front axle. Hopefully it is truly for a suburban, I have been waiting all summer for one. Now that I did some googling and looking that blower would not be for a suburban but I could use it to get some money back if the blade turns out to be for a suburban.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Not a Suburban dozer frame.The blade should be the same,but they are different where they mount up.

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
yup the dozer blade is a custom, wont fit your suburban. the blower is for a suburban I THINK. if i were you i would buy a nice plow and pass on those

·
Tractor addict
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Are these attachments hard to find in your area?
before I bought my suburban there were a few on craigslist, plows, blowers, 3pts and such and now its like I have to travel to Iowa to get one.

here's one that I found near me, the guy has not emailed me back but I have tried twice with no luck.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/grd/1923257104.html

I sent the guy with the blade and snow thrower an email letting him know I had to pass it up, although that would be a great deal if it were for a suburban.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
suburban on ebay looks like the same plow- good pics here

looks like it may mount to a mule drive or something

·
Tractor hoarder/collector
2,456 Posts
Plow is for a custom, the blower will fit the suburban if it has the right mounting stuff....otherwise I think its for the newer murray junk......My uncle had a blower just like that on his ss16

1 - 14 of 14 Posts