My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
tube frame hunter
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We finally have gotten some measureable snow here Yeah!! I have an extra snowcaster that no one wants to buy[shameless plug] and put it on an extra G-14.I deceided to use this unit to move the snow since it has been dormant for 3 months.All I can say is I take my snow cab for granted!!Wet sloppy mess,went in changed and finished up with my 1556 and cab,I admit I'm a wuss but I gave my snow cab a great big hug!! Bring on the winter!! Steve!!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
:wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp:

·
Registered
68 Posts
We finally have gotten some measureable snow here Yeah!! I have an extra snowcaster that no one wants to buy[shameless plug] and put it on an extra G-14.I deceided to use this unit to move the snow since it has been dormant for 3 months.All I can say is I take my snow cab for granted!!Wet sloppy mess,went in changed and finished up with my 1556 and cab,I admit I'm a wuss but I gave my snow cab a great big hug!! Bring on the winter!! Steve!!
I concur Stevie!! I don't know if I can do it without the cab after having one! Call me a wuss, too!

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,191 Posts
Wow that is too funny. I have my 1886-01 with cab but decided to fire up the 1556 with snowcaster for the 1st time. No cab on that one yet. I thought the same thing I can't wait to get my tube frame cab restored. I was pretty cold and wet when I came in the house last night.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.