My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
DougDog
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bout 3 years ago aat the Semo fair there was a guy there with an older ub cadet hydro. He was running a round belt on that thing. If I remember right it was like an orange or a yellow color. Does anyone know anything like this? It seems like this would solve alot of belt alignment problems.:praying::thanku:

·
Senior Tinkerer
1,577 Posts
Bout 3 years ago aat the Semo fair there was a guy there with an older ub cadet hydro. He was running a round belt on that thing. If I remember right it was like an orange or a yellow color. Does anyone know anything like this? It seems like this would solve alot of belt alignment problems.:praying::thanku:
Are you sure it was not a belt with the "V" on both sides? They actually look somewhat round if you don't look close.
They are used on Simplicity decks as well as other places.

·
DougDog
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was talking to a fellow tracot nut today and he remembered it and said it was a 2 way v. Whats the advantage of that?

·
Senior Tinkerer
1,577 Posts
Yeah I was talking to a fellow tracot nut today and he remembered it and said it was a 2 way v. Whats the advantage of that?
Sometimes their routing requires that they go around a pulley on the "back" side of the belt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts