My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking all my crap to the vacation house...

X540, JB JR, aerator, dethatcher, sweeper, tow behind sprayer (it's in the truck), pole chain saw, 5 gal of weed and feed. I'm tired already.

·
Super Moderator
33,821 Posts
What kind of vacation is that, hire a local boy to mow the lawn while you enjoy your weekend!

·
MTF Tractor Nut
4,432 Posts
Nice trailer load of equipment! Enjoy your time using it.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm taking all my crap to the vacation house...

I don't see the lawn chair. The one you use to watch the wife, while she is doing all the work.:thThumbsU
hahaha...I want some of what you're smokin'.

I'd rather hire a kid to do the painting while I'm sitting on the mower! :fing32:

I'm afraid I'm going to have some scary pics to post this weekend. It's been a while since we've been there. I bet the grass is as high as the tractor hood....it's happened before.:hide:

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
Your X540 needs a sibling.....

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your X540 needs a sibling.....
haha, well it has a little brother, LA130. It stays at the house and goes 'round in circles to mow the flat yard. The X540 will stay at the other property where there is more big boy work to be done.

·
Premium Member
9,962 Posts
I'm confused. We're supposed to feel bad because you got winded loading all of those wonderful toys onto the trailer to go to your second house??? I've never been accused of being an empathetic guy, so help me understand where your problem is, and I'll try to catch up...

:hide:

Mike

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,241 Posts
Now the only suggestion I have for u is find a MOUNTAIN MOVER that can make ur 2 properties side by side...thus u won't get tired loadin all ur stuff onto a trailer..

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
I should have opened up a blade sharpening service, my wife won't let me volunteer to sharpen my neighbor to the north blades, If I can get a good picture of their lawn after they cut it I'll post.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts