My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for 2 months and found a 2 times used 40" Berco 2 stage blower and a 2 bin Husqvarna bagger for $300. I'm selling the bagger kit so my $300 investment will be less than $300 when bagger is sold. I will post pictures when I get home from work. This blower will go on my 520xi.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I gotta pinch myself to make sure this really happened. Other pictures are of an old railroad right of way on farm land just to the east of where I bought the blower. I will have to do some research to find out what RR it used to be.

Attachments

·
{This Space Available}
1,549 Posts
Hey, Boyd, lemme know if U need a cutting edge for it. I have a brand new one gathering dust. Nice find, btw! I missed a coupkle myself in the past 6 months.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will have a look at the lower edge. Other than dust it looks new. I have seen Berco videos on YouTube and it looks rather impressive.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I almost wish there was snow so I could test it out.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
What tractor are you putting this on? I saw one for sale in my area, trying to wrap my head around how I would hook it up to my JD316.

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Toro 520xi. Look on YouTube there's a Berco on a 316 there.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Toro 520xi. Look on YouTube there's a Berco on a 316 there.
Oh I know that video. That's why I'm looking for one! I have an older model craftsman one that is really nice but I want to sell it once my JD is up and running. I think I'll need a modified hook up if I want hydraulic lift. Thanks.

Sent from the MTF Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts