My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
,,,,soon,,,very soon. I have received some great information from this site and it does not seem to stop.

:thanku:

·
Administrator
12,571 Posts
Very good! When your a Supporter you'll have access to the "Club MTF Forum" , not show so many advertisements and be helping keep the lights on at MTF. Take care...

·
Farm Show
5,386 Posts
I did too, and in the morning I'll be sending it up! Never mailed anything out of country before, so I hope it goes through!:tee:

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm trying to keep my promise now,,,lol. (took me awhile) But I can't find anywhere on here about how much money I should send. I'm making a check out anyhow,,,,might be better off ,,not to tell me. lol
But then again,,I'm not sure.

Check will be in the mail tomorrow,,,one way or the other.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
check is in the mail.

I feel guilty getting all this information for free,,lol. Back in the day you were on your own and all this was impossible.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Thanks for taking the plunge Flash. That nice Supporter badge will be in your avatar in no time. :fing32:

·
Registered
716 Posts
i was thinking about this to, all the info i got is awesome, so i took the plunge as well. to me it was well worth the 20.00

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
i was thinking about this to, all the info i got is awesome, so i took the plunge as well. to me it was well worth the 20.00
You're absolutely right, supporting is well worth the little money involved and I thank you for do so. Continue to enjoy the forum and thank you again for contributing. :thanku:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Right after finding the site I became a supporter. Getting my first question answered was worth the money.

·
16,630 Posts
Thanks again for you folks support and patronage--it wouldn't be possible without the individual membership....:thanku:

glenn

1 - 15 of 15 Posts