·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I think I'm done for a while :)

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
That's good looking blade Brett. Every time I go to the dealer I leave with an empty wallet.

·
the "AWOL member"
4,954 Posts
Nice looking blade!:fing32:

But do you really expect us to believe you're done for awhile? I think we know you better than that!:sidelaugh

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Splurge and get yourself the front fenders. slkpk

·
Murray tractor owner
2,672 Posts
Nice!! :thThumbsU want to trade for my MTD?? :sorry1:

·
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice looking blade!:fing32:

But do you really expect us to believe you're done for awhile? I think we know you better than that!:sidelaugh
I have to... I'm broke :)

PA318,

Do you have a link to the wing kit? I've never seen it!

·
Super Moderator
32,621 Posts
I have to... I'm broke :)

PA318,

Do you have a link to the wing kit? I've never seen it!
:fam32::dancingpa:fest30:

Sorry Brett, just had to do it!!!! Never seen one, but I knew you couldn't resist!!!! I'll be upset if you don't pull my leg when you get the chance!!!

·
the "AWOL member"
4,954 Posts

Sorry Brett, just had to do it!!!! Never seen one, but I knew you couldn't resist!!!!
:sidelaugh good one!!:sidelaugh

·
THE TRACTOR HUNTER
2,225 Posts
What, big deal. Your dealer finally got the new valve stem caps in stock and you installed them on your wheels? How silly is that to take up a whole new thread for pictures of a valve stem caps.....:drunkie:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Nice Brett!!! What did that whole setup run with the quickhitch and all if I may ask? P.M. if ya will. Thanks! :trink39::trink39:

·
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Warren,

$1185.00 plus tax, that included the quick hitch, blade, power angle kit and that blasted valve I needed! :) I didn't install the valve yet, I need to drop the deck to get a little more access to the back of the SCV. It works as is, but it slows down the pivot speed because it's essentially moving the mower deck cylinder and the angling cylinder.

Also I finally got to put the sprayer to the test tonight and 25 gallons is enough to do the whole yard! No refilling :)

Here's some "better" pictures:

·
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Sorry Brett, just had to do it!!!! Never seen one, but I knew you couldn't resist!!!! I'll be upset if you don't pull my leg when you get the chance!!!

You know..... That's just WRONG! :fing20:

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Great looking blade.:thThumbsU Dealerships are the worst enablers of the green and yellow addicts... :drunkie:

·
Super Moderator
32,621 Posts
OK, blade looks great! Nice paint job on the sprayer mount! And if I get down your way I'll buy you a cup of coffee! I'm still chuckling!

·
Banned
587 Posts
Warren,

$1185.00 plus tax, that included the quick hitch, blade, power angle kit and that blasted valve I needed! :) I didn't install the valve yet, I need to drop the deck to get a little more access to the back of the SCV. It works as is, but it slows down the pivot speed because it's essentially moving the mower deck cylinder and the angling cylinder.

Also I finally got to put the sprayer to the test tonight and 25 gallons is enough to do the whole yard! No refilling :)

Here's some "better" pictures:

Brett, have you considered the consciences if it don't snow this winter or any in years to come?

·
Diesel Power
1,604 Posts
Looking good Brett. I kept the 54" blade and quick hitch from my 445, so I can't attach the blade with the mower deck installed. Most of the time it's not an issue, but once in a while it would be nice.

Attachments

·
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Brett, have you considered the consciences if it don't snow this winter or any in years to come?
LOL yes I have.. I figured one way or another I will deal with the snow... Now that I have the blade, it probably won't snow again for 5 years... And I'm OK with that :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts