My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently I was informed posted this question in the wrong section earlier so I am trying again maybe someone here can help.

Mitsubishi diesel 4x4 hydraulic issue and I need parts diagram.

After Hurricane Matthew My buddy bought over his little Mitsubishi diesel 4x4 tractor to let me borrow it so I can do some more cleaning up debris. Tractor had some issues like fuel leaks, wires hang below engine you just grab one wire an touch to battery to preheat then grab another touch to battery to start but runs (I already fixed all that), he just uses it for his garden so no rush an he normally brings me stuff to fix I get to use stuff he gets them fixed works out for both of us...lol I don't see any sticker for model number of Mitsubishi tractor but looking at pictures online it looks like a d2500 maybe??

Current issue: The rear three point hitch lift arms don't work anymore (they used to) and he had a larger pto adapter that was broken off. I am thinking there would be a shear pin inside the housing and/or some type of Hydraulic filter causing the no hyd lift problems but can not find a parts diagram online. Can anyone link me to a Mitsubishi parts diagram???

·
Registered
187 Posts
Do you have an image? And have you checked that the flow control is not turned off?

*** I attached the flow control instruction page for the MT160-MT180 series. Mine also has an on-off leaver to the left of the valve control in the image, maybe yours does too?

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Call us at Valley Power Products, 540-345-9650. We are the oldest Mitsubishi dealer in the country (40 years). We can help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts