My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I am moving into the city and won't need the tractor any more, if my friend doesn't buy it it will be up for sale and just wondering if there would be any interest here. It has a cozy cab, mower with blower and bagging attachment, rototiller and blade and snow blower. It has 470 hours and mechanically sound it just needs paint and the cab is on just needs to be finished installing it . I have all the decals for it, everything is in good shape it just needs paint or use it as is I wish I could keep it it is so easy on fuel and it is a amazing little tractor. I live in Regina Sk.
Thanks
Don

·
Diesels are awesome!
4,449 Posts
Darn! Wish I was closer! I would be like a spider monkey after drinking 10 cups of coffee if I was any closer.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Need some photos, I'll keep my eyes and ears open for a potential buyer. What would you be asking for the unit. I sold 3 of them a couple years ago in a period of 3 weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
For sale JD 332

Hi guys I am moving into the city and won't need the tractor any more, if my friend doesn't buy it it will be up for sale and just wondering if there would be any interest here. It has a cozy cab, mower with blower and bagging attachment, rototiller and blade and snow blower. It has 470 hours and mechanically sound it just needs paint and the cab is on just needs to be finished installing it . I have all the decals for it, everything is in good shape it just needs paint or use it as is I wish I could keep it it is so easy on fuel and it is a amazing little tractor. I live in Regina Sk.
Thanks
Don
My friend wanted something bigger

·
Super Moderator
13,363 Posts
I soooo want a 332 but you are a little far away. You should not have any trouble selling it! Good luck. Got any pictures?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts