·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
Nough talk, :wwp:

·
Norman Paterson
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, yes. Using the same 16 gauge steel sheet metal (more like metal planks cause its so thick) I built a large hopper to carry salt/sand/fertilizer, it's mounted on an angle iron frame, uses the same chains, and pivots on the hitch point using a large bolt. It's got a 12v motor, feed adjuster, and impeller - so in other words, it's a salt spreader, because I get alot of ice on my gravel driveway in winter.

Also built a snow cab using strong steel tubing, mounted a blower where the hood hanlde is, blows engine heat into cab, also has 12v heater, plexiglass windshield.

These new Craftsman tractors are such a rough ride, also made a spring attachment at the front of the seat which saves my back big time.

You'll like this, made a pump that hooks up the rear tires, you submerse it in winter rated windshield wiper fluid and fill your rear tires with it for extra weight, takes like 30 seconds to fill a tire.

·
Registered
519 Posts
You'll like this, made a pump that hooks up the rear tires, you submerse it in winter rated windshield wiper fluid and fill your rear tires with it for extra weight, takes like 30 seconds to fill a tire.

Got any pictures? How much?

·
Old as Sin
2,187 Posts
Great idea and good use for a sump pump :thThumbsU

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
That looks like the slime "air water adapter" on a sump pump... Why didn't I think of that?????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts