My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He was really my best friend I grew up with this man he helped me grow to what I am today. and I know I will miss he so much I can not tell you guy's here on the forum how much, he got me my frist job at a body shop and I stay with it and now i do body and paint work on my own been doing it sent's I was 27 now I dont know what to do we talked on the phone every other day I just talked to him last night about a motorcycles trip but not going to happen well good night Thanks everyone

·
Branded for LIFE !!!
4,451 Posts
i'm really sorry James...i'm greaving too..seems to come in threes:trink40:

·
16,826 Posts
:praying:A prayer goes up for his family--and your friendship-James.....

·
Ratchet Jaw old Member
10,400 Posts
Im very sorry to hear of your loss James, I dont think that we ever get over a loss of friends or family members. But, with the help of God,Family and friends we learn to live with it. Soon the memories will bring smiles as well as tears.
I pray that God will be with you and yours James.

·
Banned
2 Posts
I am so sorry my thoughts and prayers are with you ..I know how you feel ..As i lost my best friend in a snowmobile accident 6 years ago ..The void will always be there ..The only thing i can say is remember him the way he was and keep his memory alive ..I have done this myself and it has helped me a lot ..Keep your chin up man

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.

·
GramPa
1,043 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss James...these things make us open our eyes a little wider, so we can see all we have for a short time. GOD BLESS.

He was really my best friend/ I just talked to him last night about a motorcycles trip but not going to happen well good night Thanks everyone

·
Member 800 post club !!
953 Posts
Very sorry to read of your loss James. My prayers go out to your family. Somehow the pain eases with time, but the memories you two shared will last forever.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
I am so sorry James, may the Lord comfort your heart as well as the family in this difficult time :i_praying

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
James.. Really sorry to hear of your familys loss.. Don't stop doing what you guys did together is my only advice.. You and your family is in our thoughts.. Stay strong for your sister..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts