My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 73 custom 10 that has been put in lawn duty instead of snow removal had a howling idler pulley and non in the garage were any good so I thought I seen some clutch brackets in the basement so off I went and looked,found two clutch brackets with pullieys and the tool box I got about 10 years ago plus the complete headlights and tail light for my 66 custom 6 that I need to get running again and mate it to the restored deck. The tool box is now in the garage and will get cleaned and painted next week and on the tractor where it belongs and need to find another for my other custom 10.

·
close enuff works for me
3,150 Posts
Same problem with finding forgotten stuff here.......That means it's time for another storage shed, for more stuff to organize.:thThumbsU:thThumbsU

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While waiting on the tire shop to call the tool bax is cleaned the best i can and now off to find some yellow paint that will match the tractor,as soon as I can clean out some stuff in the one garage I will start on the 66 custom 6 and get it back togather.

·
4K Poster!!!
4,503 Posts
I do love finding cool things I'd forgotten about, too. Kind of like extra birthday presents during the year.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
but i hate when i need a piece of my "junk" , another person's term lol and i can't find it lol and when i do it's always too late

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I ever clean my garage I will find plenty of things that have been lost,if I do lose something its usually easier to get another and shortly the lost item shows up.

·
4K Poster!!!
4,503 Posts
I, too, have discovered that the best way to find something is to go buy another one. Then the old one pops right into view!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts