My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought a 1947 HG and its great! I have so many other projects right now I don't know when I can dive in. It hasn't been run in a while. The only things I have done since I got it is find a grill, a seat, and a rear end cover. The man I bought it off of wanted to keep the pto. The cleats are in really good shape. I put some solar spot lights up around it and this Ollie looks unreal at night.

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
Looks like a fine project in the making and in the mean time is sure does make a statement as a yard ornament!:thThumbsU

Keep us posted!

:kens:

·
Collector of many tractors
15,274 Posts
You got the narrow track. They made three different sizes. I had 3 wide tracks and I now have one middle size one. There is one place left in the US to still buy parts.
Also look for OC3 Oliver.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is one place left in the US to still buy parts.
Also look for OC3 Oliver.
Is it Chris in Evans Mills New York? If so he has been very nice to work with. I just got the rear diff cover in the mail today from him.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like a fine project in the making and in the mean time is sure does make a statement as a yard ornament!:thThumbsU

Keep us posted!

:kens:
We have a circular driveway on our property in front of the house. The Ollie rides point and splits the driveway. It's the first thing you see when you enter the property.

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts