My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just a few words to let you know that I finally broke down and got a John Deere 445 today, after lurking in the back groundfor a few months. The tractor came off an individual in the neighborhood. it has only 367 hours on the meter and runs like a deer!!! Now I need to get a 47" blower and quick hitch set-up for this winter! Later on, possibly a soft cab to stop eating snow. thanks Dan

·
Registered
258 Posts
Great going on the 445...but...you know we really won't believe you until we see pictures. :thThumbsU

·
Registered
396 Posts
Congrats on the 445, but do you really need a cab!? :sorry1:

·
Registered
383 Posts
In this JD forum of excess?? Of course he does!!!! I don't need have the stuff I bought for mine- and I have don't even have that much.

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
Congrats! Very low hours too!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Congrats on the new low hour machine.

·
Super Moderator
33,699 Posts
Yes he needs the cab! And a lawn striping kit! And a rear suitcase weight bracket, and suitcase weghts. And a 4 way blade. And a cart. And a spreader. And a plow. And a......... Sorry you got me started!!!! :ROF

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Congrats and hope you post some pics of it. slkpk

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
367 hours on the meter! Not even broken in.
Good Luck.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi guys, just a few words to let you know that I finally broke down and got a John Deere 445 today, after lurking in the back groundfor a few months. The tractor came off an individual in the neighborhood. it has only 367 hours on the meter and runs like a deer!!! Now I need to get a 47" blower and quick hitch set-up for this winter! Later on, possibly a soft cab to stop eating snow. thanks Dan
Congrautlations, sounds a bit like my 445 purchase a few years back, it had just over 300 hours (~400 hours on mine now).

I think what you are saying is you want it to ultimately look something like this:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Congrats on your 445. I like mine so far. Need to start building a cab this weekend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts