My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't help myself, saw this add, anybody have an idea what they may be? so far he told me one has the high-low and one is a hydro, he is going to uncover them in the garage:) and take some pic's for me.

Add:
2 SEARS 18 H.P. TRACTORS FOR SALE TOGETHER ONLY

HELLO,
I HAVE TWO SEARS GARDEN TRACTORS BOTH 18 H.P. THEY DID RUN, THEY HAVE SAT INSIDE FOR YEARS. BOTH ARE 80'S MODELS BOTH GRAY IN COLOR SORRY NO PICTURES, IM NOT SET UP FOR THAT YET.IF YOUR IN THE FIELD OF WORK BOTH CAN BE MADE OPERATIONAL AS THEY WILL NEED WORK OF SOME KIND, NOT MY FIELD. BOTH COME WITH ORIGINAL OWNERS MANUELS AND BOTH HAVE MOWER DECKS. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE SMALL LANSCAPE TRAILER TO HALL THEM AWAY. I CANNOT CUT ANY MORE DO TO MY HEALTH I HAVE A LAWN SEVICE DO MY PROPERTY FOR PAST 5 YRS. AND I NEED THE SPACE, MY LOSS YOUR GAIN. PRICE 350.00 CASH FOR THE PAIR ONLY. WILL NOT SELL SEPERATE!! BEING SOLD AS IS...

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
might be something to make money on

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,876 Posts
Theyre either GT6000's which are nice machines, or you lucked out and found twin Suburban GT/18's

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Theyre either GT6000's which are nice machines, or you lucked out and found twin Suburban GT/18's
I was feeling lucky, but wasn't

1st one IS MODEL # 917.255910 WITH 44" DECK I COULD IDENTIFY BRAND OF ENGINE, BUT THIS IS THE HEAVIER DUTY OF THE TWO AND IS ALSO 18 HP RIGHT FRONT TIRE IS DOWN. I CAN TRY AS I SAID TO ADD AIR TO HOLD TO LOAD EASIER. BOTH ARE WITHIN 5' TO LOAD FROM MY DRIVEWAY

THE 2nd one IS MODEL #917.254450 ALSO 44"DECK AND I DID CONFIRM THIS HAS 18 HP BRIGGS & STRATTON THE LEFT FRONT IS COMPLETLY DOWN ON AIR AND I WONT BEABLE TO GET THIS TO HOLD AIR

AS I STATED I DO HAVE BOTH OWNERS MANUELS TO HELP OUT A LOT.
BOTTOM TRACTOR WAS MY FATHERS HE HAS A DATE WRITTEN ON MANUEL 4/17/90
HI ROY,
SORRY SO LONG RESPONDING WITH YOUR INFO. BUT HAD TO TAKE CARE OF SOMETHING IMPORTANT.
WALT,
PS. $350.00 CASH ONLY, THE PRICE IS FIRM & AS STATED THEY ARE BEING SOLD AS IS.

·
Collector of many tractors
15,230 Posts
Two more in pa.

2 lawn tractors FS/FT (Together or apart) (Berwick, Pa)

Date: 2011-12-07, 10:03PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have 2 different lawn tractors for sale or trade or as a package deal.

First one is a Bolens ST120 with hydrostatic tilling transmission. I have the tiller, I have the plow, I have the bagger, I have the mowing deck, I have the dump cart, I have wheel weights and chains. Its in pretty good condition. I know the original owner. GREAT tractor. I upgraded by getting another front end from a different Bolens that had the lights in the grille and swapped over to that so it has lights although I never hooked them up. Could probably be done in less than 10 minutes. I also put new front tires on it a year or two ago. Cuts fine, Plows fine (SNOW IS HERE!)

Second tractor is a newer TORO 16-44HXL with hydrostatic transmission also in great shape. I only have the mowing deck, no extra accesories for this one but I did just put a new belt and battery in it. Lights work. Has cup holder and tilt steering. Spin off oil filter too. Cuts great!

Will sell them, trade them (Full trade or partial trade) or whatever. I no longer need either one of them and so I am just getting rid of stuff here and there to make room in the garage. if interested, You can email me or text me at 609 941 9143. Boz (will make package deal as sale or trade) Items I am interested in: ANYTHING Maybe a nice kids quad for my kids, maybe some tools, motorcycle lift, Edenpure heater, Kitchenaid mixer, vehicles (cars trucks, airplanes, boats, helicopters, UFO, motorcycle, whatever) If you think it will **** my wife off it may be a good deal so offer it up. Im not desperate at all, I have the space, but just tired of looking at them.

EDIT** I also have a 12 ft trailer and a 93 F250 ext cab with a 7.3L diesel, New trans, New windshield, long bed, tow package, low miles, very nice.

these things I could possibly make a deal for another vehicle, Maybe you want to start a lawn service or something?

Not sure about what you have, JUST ASK!!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2741891688

·
Premium Member
10,259 Posts
I think I would have been all over the two Craftsmans for 350.

My 917.254450 (Red) and 917.255919 (Hulk II)

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts