My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
39,182 Posts
Begrudingly I have to root for the Ravens because they won the Division the Steelers are in :)banghead3:banghead3:banghead3:banghead3) Gooo Ravens :)banghead3:banghead3:banghead3:banghead3)!

·
Premium Member
10,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Begrudingly I have to root for the Ravens because they won the Division the Steelers are in :)banghead3:banghead3:banghead3:banghead3) Gooo Ravens :)banghead3:banghead3:banghead3:banghead3)!
Interesting position. Some fans want the team that beat their team to succeed, presumably because the farther said team goes, the losers can say they were "next best".

Other fans want the team that bested their team to lose, perhaps out of a sense of revenge.

I have no feeling either way for any team that beats the Patriots, I guess it happens so infrequently I just don't have much experience with that! :fing32:

·
Still plays with tractors
2,351 Posts
I can't bring myself to root for the Ravens just because they won our division. You are a better man than I if you can do that. I mean, would you root for Cleveland if they won the division?:dunno: I have three teams in the NFL that I have liked for years and root for. Pittsburgh, New England and Denver in that order. No, I'm not on any band wagon here. I've liked these teams most of my life. Couldn't even tell you why. So, needless to say, I'll be a Pats fan this weekend.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Dang it, I could really give you things to do if you weren't so far away. There are several items that need addressed on my tractors. I suppose another option would be to get off my lazy butt and get them done myself. But then, that doesn't address your need for something to do, and that's where I'm trying to help you.:fing32:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Here in Cleveland our motto is "Maybe next year". We are thanking the Broncos - and that was tough because even though the days of Elway and the drive are long gone it still hurts. That was a deep cut. We will be rooting for the Patriots over Baltimore. After today it doesn't matter.

·
Premium Member
10,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So, your neutral towards the Giants then?:biglaugh:
Yeah, Pete's talking about "the drive". For Patriots fans 2007 left a mark.

·
Banned
777 Posts
I finished my John Deere 317 cab install. I finished my Craftsman OTC cab install. I finished my cab light install. I finished my linear actuator power lift for the blower. It's two degrees out so the tractors that need attention are pretty much ice locked out back for a while now. No more online research. No more scratching my head for hours at a time. No more trials and failures. At least I have the PATRIOTS game to go to this afternoon!
I'm jealous, I haven't been to Foxboro since the Pats were wearing red jerseys. The last game I was at, Ed Nelson was playing his final home game, and Eric Dickerson had just started playing for the colts...GO PATRIOTS !!!!

·
Citizen of Earth
16,253 Posts
I really have nothing to do, I have to wait until March for baseball preseason to start. Sorry, but I'm not a football fan. :dunno:

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Who won? Red Sox.
What? Baseballl or larosse?

Nothing to do.......watch tv, soak up the 'expensive' oil heat, watch tv, eat, watch tv, fall asleep....

Did my 'machine' work this morning. Off to the parts store tomorrow for a new battery.

·
Premium Member
10,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Indianapolis here we come!

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Well, If you are bored, Come on down :) I got loads of things that need doing

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Long time Pats fan, but haven't bee to the stadium since the 70s. I'll say one thing for Tom - he doesn't duck responsibility. He definitely sucked. He promised Kraft he'd do much better in two weeks. Here's hoping. Oh, and ggsteve...... if you're bored c'mon down here! I can't figure why my agrifab snowblower is high on the right hand side. It works okay now, but when lifted it slants upward from the left, looking from the seat.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.